From A to Z

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.
Wayne Dyer


It has been 8 weeks since giving birth and I have yet to fully recover from this skin discoloration. (insert concerned face) Lol  I have no idea what to do about the areas on my body that got so much darker due to hormones. Hormones?...... Yes!! Hormones. For all you mothers that experienced darker skin tone I would love to hear how you regained an even toned skin after giving birth. Please feel free to leave some pointers in the comment box below. 
*Smooches*





Alphabet Dress: http://goo.gl/mnrlE
Shoes: Forever 21 



Disclaimer: Please excuse the quality of these pictures :/ 

7 comments :

  1. Wait a moment, let me see if I understood: you gave birth 8 months ago and your body is gorgeous! OK, tell me what you did! I'm not kiddind. I'm not a mother yet, but I hope to be one soon. So I'll need all the tips!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for visiting! I'm really not sure how it happened but it did and for that I am grateful. This is bad but with being so tired all the time I sometimes have 1-2 meals a day without any snacks. (hides face) Things are getting so much better and of course I'm also grateful for these changes.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love your necklace and that dress :)

    XO Alex

    http://www.bronzedsundaze.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I really appreciate you stopping by. :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous necklace!
    xoxo Aimee
    Bows&Beau-ties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! Thank You for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. Ur badonka is beautiful babe! Lol it jus had t b said! ;) x x

    ReplyDelete