Levis Jeans + Fuzzy Sweater + Nude Cap Toe Heels (Outfit Of The Day)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Hello Beautiful People, 
I sure missed each and every one of you! While I was away I did visit a few of the blogs link HERE. Because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not actively reading all your blogs. Being new to the blogging world I'm always reading other blogs looking for ways to improve my own. I found tons of great blogs.   

I wore this outfit the day after Black Friday. The weather was really, really nice out! Considering that I didn't get everything checked off my list on Black Friday I decided to finish up the following day. I wasn't planning on posting these pictures.... but Ummm it's been so long since my last post. 

Happy Hump Day and Have a fabulous week! xoxo

Shop this look:
Forever 21 Fuzzy Sweater: Similar Here
Necklace: Juicy Couture (old)
Levis Jeans: Old 
Cap Toe Heels: Wore Here

If you haven't already done so join in on the Meet & Greet blog link-up Here

Grab my button here and I'll grab yours!

I love reading and I appreciate all your lovely comments! xoxo
Thank you so much for subscribing, sharing, commenting and stopping by :* 


37 comments :

  1. I'm in love with those shoes!!! ahhh I am mildly obsessed with gold :) love the look girl! I can't believe you even attempted shopping on Black Friday-I stay away! haha Im a whimp! I will join your blog hop. I also have a blog hop-Feel free to join & meet some new blogs!

    livingincolormom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful, I love those shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your cuff complements the gold toe caps in your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gold tip! Cute! Pumps are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED your fashion sense! Help me lol - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK you are so brave wearing white! With three kids my white would be grey and hand print design in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual, with a touch a dressy with the shoes and necklace. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit, and like everyone else, I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look wonderful and I especially love the shoes! Those are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit!! it's very simple and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute I love those shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love that effortlessly chic look! You pull it off so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shoes, I need to get one like that

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this fuzzy sweater...super chic and you rocked it well with the jeans and cap toe heels.

    www.fashionloverdc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great! I'm loving the sweater and those heals are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am going to get myself some of those style shoes to wear to my hubbys Holiday Party because I LOVE how they look with the bracelet. Cool look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute! I love the sweater! It is definitely different! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hot Mama!! :-)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look fabulous.

    http://ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful pictures. Those are some fashionable clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those are some nice outfits. I really like the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great outfit! I really love the heels...

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love everything .. about this outfit... keep on the fir dear.. #muchlove http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love your fashion sense and practicality. We don't have to spend so much to dress good. The shoes are elegant! If my doctor gives me the go signal to wear heels, I would want something that looks like that

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the all white look.

    http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the outfit! I wish I could handle the height of those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute. The shoes look great, but I couldn't wear them

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't own any fuzzy sweaters but I want one badly! Thanks for sharing the one on Forever 21's site.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute outfit. You look great! Love the shoes and the sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi to all, the contents present at this site are really amazing for
    people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.


    Here is my page: 1000 Instagram Likes Instant for $1

    ReplyDelete